Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Friday, February 04, 2005

The Newborn Basics class ended up being lame as hell. Can't believe I missed Idol for it.

Yesterday we got the ultrasound done and got to see our little angel again. Guess what?! Tyler looks exactly like Jason! I know that ultrasounds are blurry and you can never tell 100%, but I swear he has Jason's eyes and nose. When Jason saw him, he said, "That's my boy!" and I said, "Get ready for your Mini Me." During the ultrasound, he had his eyes open and stuck his tongue out. It's pretty crazy to see my baby's face!

Jason is in Vegas for a conference. It's just me and Tyler until Saturday. I think it is just too cute when Jason talks to Tyler. As he was leaving for the airport, he bent down to my tummy and said, "Tyler, keep mommy safe." Ahh, that melted my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home