Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Monday, January 31, 2005

I think the baby has the hiccups right now! It feels like rhythmic spasms. Kind of cool!

This weekend, my mom came and cleaned up our whole place. Not that it was filthy (well, at least not by Jason and my standards), but my mom has a way of cleaning so every nook and cranny is dust free and sparkling. I told her that she has a gift of cleaning; she agreed and added that it was a very tiring gift to be given. Claudia was blessed with the same cleaning gene but it must have skipped me somehow.

My fingers are so swollen right now, it actually hurts! Since my engagement and wedding ring are larger to begin with and were able to rotate around my fingers before, I didn't think I would ever have to take them off. Then, last week, I noticed it getting tighter and tighter and then it got so uncomfortable, I just wanted the darn things off. So this Saturday, Jason soaped up my fingers and pulled my rings off while my finger turned purple and I screamed bloody murder. It hurt so bad that I kept yelling, "Stop. Stop! My finger is going to fall off!" My mom, who usually can't handle seeing me in pain and who I thought would barge in and stop the whole process, was in the background telling me that I had to take it off NOW or it would just get worse. Finally, after much tugging and twisting, the ring came off. Whew... now I'm ready for labor.

I am officially done with my long term subbing position! I think it was perfect to end it this week because it is getting harder to walk, think straight, and stay awake. I'm going in for a few hours today to get grades done and then I am out of there for good.

My 27th birthday went by without much ado. I was with Jason and my mom. Tyler was kicking me all day. Not much fanfare, but a nice simple birthday indeed. Thanks to those who called and emailed. 27 and will be a mommy soon! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home