Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Jason and I went to our first dog show this weekend. We really had no idea what to expect but thought it would be fun to see all the breeds congregate in one big convention center. In one large room, there were about twenty five rings set up and, in them, there were twenty five "best of" judging going on. I was shocked at some things that I saw. Most shocking was to see owners continuously lifting their dog's tail while their hand accidentally stroked their dog's butthole. AND THEN, put that hand in their mouths for some spit to smooth down some unruly hair. It was gross. Then, I saw judges hold dog's balls in their hands, like they were checking its weight, while doing physical examinations on the dogs. Poor dogs- to be violated like that. Anyways, Jason and I and two adopted kids were the only Asians in sight, which I still think is amazing, even after all these months.

I only have one week of work and I am out of here. I am so tired all the time and can't wait to rest at home. Today, I am at 33 weeks. I look at my tummy and can't imagine Tyler all scrunched up in there. I feel bad for him; it must be so uncomfortable. I try to make out where his head, shoulders, back and legs are and when I think I know what position he is in, I shudder at the thought of how uncomfortable he must be, all in there like a contourist. Poor baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home