Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

random thoughts: 1. feeling tired today. jason took the boys to see a movie. maybe i should take a nap? hmmm... i really should take full advantage of this quiet time. 2. here i am trying to lose a couple of pounds and guess what jason walks into the house with yesterday? a 4 pound box of see's chocolates! yup... they sell those and it's pretty big. i know, it's like my husband wants to keep me fat and wants the boys to ask me every second if they could have piece and aggravate me!! 3. tyler's last day of school is may 31st and chase's is june 6th. can't wait till the summer so i can hang out with the boys! hope you are enjoying your weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger WK said...

I eat 1 pound boxes like they are nothing...nuts and chews are my weakness. Lucky!

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home