Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

One of Jason's favorite things to do? Watch sports on TV. He loves it, and, seriously, I just don't get it. I HATE sports. Maybe hate is a strong word, but I really can't stand it. I can't even stand to waste my time and go to any sporting events. It's completely torturous for me. I don't get it. I don't get the rules. I don't get the hype. I don't get people cheering for people they don't know. I don't get people HURTING themselves to make a point. Obviously, I am not athletic whatsoever. I remember in high school, when we played sports, I didn't care if my team didn't win, I just didn't want to get hurt! Volleyball coming towards my face. I'll just run away from it! You want this basketball? Go ahead! Take it. Just don't touch me! I just don't care to win! I'm a pretty uncompetitive person to begin with, but with sports...forget about it! I just don't care!

When I go to a sporting event, whatever sport it may be, my mind starts to wander, "Ooh, that cheerleader has a cute haircut. Wonder where she gets it done. Any celebrities in the crowd tonight? Oh, there's Jack Nicholson. Hey, there's Frank Munez on the big screen. Wow. He has really bad skin...for an actor. What time is it? What quarter is it? I can't wait to go home and sleep. Please God, don't let this game be a tie because I can't bear even 10 more minutes of this hideous sport. What am I doing tomorrow? Market? What's on my list of things that I need? Why is everyone suddenly screaming? Did something just happen? Did someone make a point? Oh, who cares? Someone shoot me! I want to go hhhhoooommmmmeeeee!!!"

I know some of you are thinking, "What's wrong with you, woman?" I'm sorry!! I can't help it. Everyone's different!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home