Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yesterday night, when I was putting new sheets on our bed, Tyler came to help me without being asked. I just had to tell him, "Tyler, you are such a good boy and I am a lucky God gave me you as a son. (pause) I wonder why God gave me you?" He stopped, looked at me and said, "Probably because he knows you only like good boys." This just brought a smile to my face.

Today, I went to Tyler's school to see that Tyler was the only student to get a 100% on a test on things that they have been covering in class. I guess it was a verbal test and the teacher wrote down the answers the students gave her. This was the first time that I have seen something like this and I was beaming with pride.

(Tyler, I am a lucky mom and I do thank God every day for you and Chase. You are a good, smart, happy boy and you make me laugh every day. We love you now and will always love you just the way you are.)

1 Comments:

Blogger alice said...

cristina, i LOVE reading about your family. thanks for sharing~

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home