Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

So, Tyler said the words. This morning, he didn't want me to dump water over his head to get shampoo out of his hair, and he yelled through his tears, "Mommy, you are ALWAYS being mean to me!" I truly had to hold my laughter. I just wanted to shake him and hug him and kiss him for being so dang cute.

On the way to school, he said, "Mommy, when daddy comes home, I'm doing to tell him all about our little problem today." I said, "oh? what problem?" And he went on and on about how he didn't want water over his head but how I kept dumping water on him and getting water up his nose. I just listened and smiled at how much my baby has grown.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...tell him all about our little problem today..." for some funny reason, that sounds like something you would say. the fact that he added the word "little" makes his comment even funnier. haha!

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. that is absolutely hilarious!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home