Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Monday, October 06, 2008

I can't be friends with people I perceive as being sensitive or people who over think things. I am a very simple minded person. What you see is what you get. I can't even lie for the life of me. Why? Mostly, because it takes great skill and brains to lie! I've tried to lie before and have totally gotten caught because I can't keep up with my own lie!

Well, I digress. I was talking about friends. There are people who over think things. You know who they are. People who think, "Why did she just say that to me?" and "What did she REALLY mean by that?" If I think that someone falls in that category, I can't befriend them. Why? Well, mostly because I say things without thinking and sometimes I can say the wrong things. And if you know me, you know that I don't mean any harm and the last thing I want to do is hurt anyone's feelings.

I was just thinking of one particular friendship that I once had that totally ended because, well, I think I said the wrong thing to this person. Not intentional. Just came out wrong I think.

I was telling another friend about the loss of this friendship and telling her the circumstance behind it and she said, "Well, that girl was never your friend to begin with because if she were a friend, she would have known that you didn't mean any harm."

So this got me thinking to all my friendships and how I must have said "wrong" things to people in my past. So thank you to all my friends-you know who you are- who have forgiven me when I was being dumb and said the wrong thing that might have hurt your feelings. Thank you for your heart of forgiveness. I hope that I would be the same way to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home