Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday to beautiful Giselle!!! I took Tyler and Chase to a party today and I am so sad that I didn't bring a camera! I didn't know the party would be THAT nice!! (Maria, you went all out! Please send me pictures so I can post!)

I told myself that I'm going to try to make more of an effort with taking pictures. It's so hard if Jason is not with me and I have both boys to take care of. Who has the energy to whip out a camera when you have a crazy walking one year old to chase after? I think Tyler has about double of pictures when he was one, compared to Chase. Sad!

Wow...I am looking at my schedule for this week and it's totally blank this week! I guess my days will be spent taking Chase to Gymboree and walking around Target and the market! The week after that, things will get a bit hectic since Tyler will only be going to school on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and spending Tuesdays and Thursdays at home with me. It should be fun though!

Well, hope you have a great week!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

yes, more pics! =)

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home