Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

What is the saying, "When it rains, it pours!" It sure does because I've written in here for the past four nights! Once I get started, can't no one stop me! ;)

I went to Micheal's the other day to get ideas for future bridal showers and there is something that I always want to buy every time I go there. Sometimes I fight the urge and don't get it, and other times, I am weak and buy it.

I always want.... JORDAN ALMONDS!!

You know, the pastel candy that people give out as favors at showers, weddings and other celebrations.



They are actually kind of disgusting so I'm embarrassed to say that I spend $7 for a small bag of them. I know they've been on the shelf forever and the almond inside the outer shell that tastes like a slightly sweet egg shell doesn't even taste like an almond! When you get to that part, the almond kind of just disintegrates in your mouth...gross!

So, yes, I'm embarrassed that I like them and I'm embarrassed that I would spend $7 on something like that when there is $1 candy in the next aisle.

It's just an embarrassing thing to say you like. Kind of like saying that you like Spam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home