Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Gosh, it's been a long time since I last posted. What do I do with all my time? Well, for one, we have cable now! Yes to TV! Actually, since I haven't watched TV in so long, I don't even like it anymore. Everything I watch seems like such a waste of freakin' time.

Sorry I haven't posted about SF yet. I started writing something about it but never finished it and it sits as one of my drafts. We had an awesome time! It was so cool to travel with the boys mostly because Tyler was able to understand and appreciate everything that we saw. Weeks leading up to the trip, I borrowed books and DVDs about San Francisco and looked over it with Tyler, making sure he knew that he would be seeing it in person when we got there. Don't know if this added to the excitement, but seriously, Tyler had a blast. He didn't want to leave and he still talks about it.

Some highlights from the trip: Hung out with Jeannie, Brian, and Sophie in Chinatown and had some yummy Dim Sum and visited a fortune cookie factory, hung out with Jen and went to a Children's Discovery Museum (where I left Jen with both the boys for about thirty minutes!....felt so bad!), rode the cable car, Bart, ferry...ok, I realize that to do this trip justice and for the boys' sake, I will have to write more about this trip. Post forthcoming.

We had Chase's first birthday party. It was really small, mostly family and friends who live in LA cause we had it at a restaurant in LA. Can't believe that Chase is already one! MY BABY! Some thoughts from his party:

1. Don't have any do something for you unless you know exactly what they are going to do. Someone volunteered to do something and I didn't really like the end results. I should have just taken care of it myself or have been 100% certain of what this person was going to do. Of course, I can't get into specifics here, but I was so upset I cried myself to sleep feeling sorry for Chase and feeling like a bad mom, emailing Jen a ridiculous letter I am sure she laughed at. Anyways, I told myself that I would make it up to Chase somehow.

2. Don't wear patterns when you are going to take pictures. Pictures always come out better if you are wearing solids. Don't you think? Well, I do. For professional pictures, anyways. And of course, I never follow my own advise because I wore a pattern print and am sure my dress will come out looking like vomit. Dang, that is what I get for buying my dress the DAY of the party.

3. I wish presents would be clearly stated who they were given by. There were some presents without cards, some presents that said, "from the choi family"...um, there were like five Choi families! It just makes the process of opening presents and figuring out who to thank for what that much harder.

Dude, this is like a venting session or something, huh? Well, maybe it is my headache talking. Do you ever get into a grouchy mood when you have a bad headache? Well, obviously I do!

No, Chase looked exactly like Tyler on his birthday. I'll post pictures as soon as I get them.

Well, I don't really know what I am writing when it is late and my head feels like it is going to burst open at any moment. I don't think I should publish this post because I kind of feel like drunk with tiredness and a headache.

I'll try to write more later. Lots of things going on. After. some. sleep.

3 Comments:

Blogger alice said...

i thought you looked great at Chase's dol! =)

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they were just balloons! its okay if balloons are done 100% nicely. :o)

rich

11:51 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

oh, happy belated b-day to chasey!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home