Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

This morning, at the crack of dawn, I heard Tyler come into our room, go into the bathroom, flush the toilet, pee, and then he flushed the toilet again. I asked him why he flushed the toilet before peeing and he responded half asleep, "If the pee mixes with the poo, it will get worser and and worser." I have no idea what he was talking about but it's such a funny statement, I don't want to forget it.

Today, we met with the Kongs at Irvine Park for the boys to enjoy the pumpkin patch. Whenever I hang out with Christine, I am in awe of how much time has flown. I mean, we met when we were 13, and now we are ajumas with our own kids! It's cool that Brady and Chase are only 6 months apart. I hope they grow up together and have many memories of when they were babies and could only coo at each other.

Well, hope you all have a great week! Halloween is around the corner which means many Halloweeny/Fall events for us! Though we don't really celebrate Halloween, I think it's fun for kids to dress up and pretend. I'll post pics of the boys in their costumes later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

it was so great to see you and the family yesterday! tyler is so funny and chase is growing up so fast. i hope chase and brady can be good friends soon too!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home