Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I fell asleep watching the Duggar Family on TV. Oh my, 17 kid and one more on the way! Are these people crazy?! haha. While I was watching the show, I asked myself if I would just keep having kids if I were physically able to, if I had a big enough house and if finances were not an issue. I think six would be my limit cause can you imagine trying to coordinate soccer practice, birthday parties, homework, etc. for more than six kids? I couldn't!

Anyways, so I fell alsleep but I"m glad Claudia called me and woke me up because I just hate falling asleep in front of the TV.

I've been eating all day today. Like, seriously, I haven't gone more than a hour without stuffing food into my mouth. NOT. GOOD. I have so much weight to lose. At this point, I don't really care. I've lost all motivation and I just don't care. But, I know that I WILL care when I am standing in front of tons of people at Jen's and Kristen's wedding and knowing that everyone is wondering if I am pregnant! (which I'm not, but wish I were since that way I'll have an excuse!) I'll let you in on a little secret: I actually LIKE holding Chase around (and mind you, he is not a skinny boy!) because I think he hides some of the lumps and bumps that are forming around my body. Can you say SAD?!

I can't wait for November and Christmas! My favorite time of the year! Who doesn't love Christmas? This year will be more exciting since Tyler is getting older and knows more stuff now. (Note to self: better start threatening with that lump of coal now!) I'm thinking we'll get a fake tree this year. I told Jason and he said, "Why? You know we'll only use it one year. I wonder why he said that?) I know that getting a fake tree is totally about the tackiest thing you could do around Christmas, next to regifting! I know! I know! But, I think it might be safer??? Don't need to be burning down the house! And little needles won't fall everywhere (cause God knows who will end up cleaning it all up...me!) But the best part of it is that I don't have to put lights on it since they come pre lit now. I just remember putting up lights and taking them off being the biggest pain in the booty when I was younger. Anyways, we'll see what happens with the tree situation.

This weekend, Jason texted me, "Wash my gis." Gis, for those of you who might not know is the ridiculously heavy uniform that people wear for jitjitsu. Seriously, it's so heavy, if I hung it on one of my fingers, that finger might break off. Anyways, I was annoyed so I texted him back "Wash your ass." Is that mean? I think it's funny! I wonder if other couples talk like that. Is that dysfunctional? Am I being a horrible wife? I don't know...

So, our place is a total mess. So, what else is new, right? God, I WANT to clean. I seriously do. But I have to watch Chase like 24/7. He is all over the place, falling off ottomans, drawing with markers on the carpet, putting soot in his mouth when I'm not looking. And then, when they go to sleep, the LAST thing I want to do is clean up. My excuse is that all that noise of putting toys away will wake up the boys. I am so full of excuses, I know. I keep saying that when Chase is a bit older, I'll have this house in order- every day, all the time. We'll see if that really happens.

Did I tell you guys that Jason put me on finacial lockdown? Jason just came home one day and told me he was doing an "audit" of our finances and looking for "embellziment." I'm like, "Yes, honey, cause you make SOOOO much money." (I'm being so sarcastic here.) He wrote out a budget and told me to sick to it! Jason is so funny! He is really bad with numbers, finances, things like that. He is a really smart guy, don't get me wrong, but money issues are just not his thing, so when Jason was talking about money and interest and IRAs, it was actually cute, in a look-at-that-child-try-to-tie-his-shoes sort of way. So, my favorite word right now is recessionista. When I give him a cheap dinner (spahgetti), I call it "recessionita dinner." When I give him jello for dessert, I say "Here is your recessionita dessert." If I pick up cheap anything here and there, I call it recessionita this and that. I am sure that Jason is really annoyed with me and this word at this point. Well, he can't say much. He put me on a budget! He told me to save money! He created this cheap monster!

Well, enough yapping for tonight. I better get to sleep if I want to tackle this nasty house tomorrow!!

Have a great week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Missy Krissy said...

hilarious!!! love your new word! and no, you won't look fat on my wedding day - you have no choice!
haha! you are going to be one hot bridesmaid mama!

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home