Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Hello! This Friday was Halloween. Sorry, no camera. No pictures. Oh where, oh where is my charger? Wretched charger! Or should I say Wretched mind!

When Jason saw Tyler dressed up in his Thomas the Train costume, he asked me why Tyler couldn't wear the train costume from last year. Well, I told him, because that costume was JAMES the train and this year, he is THOMAS the train. Jason, of course, then asked me what the difference was and said that a train is a train. OH MEN! Then, I told Jason that even though that may be the case, that I didn't want Tyler to wear the same costume two years in a row. Then Jason preceded to tell me this sob story of how he went trick or treating in a garbage bag each year. A what?! I asked him! What are you suppose to be? A California raisin? (I recall that being a costume in the 80's.) He paused and said, well, I don't know. I think I was just a garbage bag. Oh man. I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Ok... Let's all laugh!

4 Comments:

Blogger alice said...

hahaha... garbage bag. that's just as bad as the empty candy bowl story!!!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Missy Krissy said...

hahha, that is sad! but i'm laughing as i type this!

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

H always tells me about the time his mom made his "costume"... she cut holes in a paper bag, put it over his head... and voila! he was a robot. hahaha

9:02 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

that is too funny. conrad said that he only remembers dressing up one year and he wore his little league uniform as a costume! man, we are sounding like our parents walking a miles in snow to get to school...

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home