Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fibs I have said to my husband.

When I buy something I don't really need, " Isn't Claudia the best sister? She knew exactly what I wanted and got it for me!"

When I cook up heat up dinner that I assembled at Dream Dinners, I say, "Do you like my new recipe?"

When I am sick and tired of Jason putting the trash back in DAYS after trash day, I say, "Someone from the association came by today. They are not happy that we leave our trashcan out so long. Next time, they are going to fine us."

Actually, I have confessed all my fibs to Jason. I am a really bad liar.

4 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

you are too funny. i need to use that trashcan fib!

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I love it! I might have to use one once in a while.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I love it! I might have to use one once in a while.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

today at lunch, someone asked me if i made my lunch (arroz con pollo), and rather than taking the time to explain dream dinners, i just said, "yup!"

by the way, hubert is very happy that i cook dreamy dinners for him. thanks!!!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home