Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Jen's Bridal Shower!

My Jen is getting married! I always say My Jen because I am very protective of those I love! ;) Jen will be getting married in December to Vinh...lucky guy!



I got to do Jen's hair and makeup at the spa. Doesn't she look beautiful! :)


Here I am working on Jen's hair.


Jen with Manpreet.


Jen with Sarah.


Me and Jen.


We made Jen put large marshmallows in her mouth when she got her answers wrong to the "How well do you know Vinh" game. (Thanks Vinh for the video!)


Jen and her bridesmaids.


Jen and her friends from dental school.


chatting.


Jen walking in.








Hope you had fun, Jen!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that table of food looks beautiful. great job! congrats Jen! you look great!

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home