Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Toilet Training. Two words very common for parents of two year olds. Some parents want this stage to be quickly done and over with. For me, I have absolutely no desire right now to go through the process with Tyler. First of all, I have no strength to even lift him up to the toilet without my huge stomach being in the way. I think toilet training could be physically taxing on parents and I shouldn't be moving too much. Also, I know that even if we were able to succeed in having Tyler trained before Chase arrives, I have a feeling that he will regress once he sees his little brother wearing diapers. Lastly, I think it is much easier to let him just go in a diaper! Oh my, imagine all the mistakes that he will inevitably make and looking for a restroom wherever you go. (Not that I go out, but I figure that would be a pain in the butt!) So, I will probably wait until Chase is 3 months old (when I feel things get a lot easier with babies) and then try to work my magic (bribery) on Tyler. By that time, I think he and I should be ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home