Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Monday, July 02, 2007

You know what song always takes me back to high school? I Swear, by All 4 One! It takes me right back to junior/senior letter day my junior year when the senior class president made us raise our right hands and say, "I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky and I swear like the shadow that's by your side" that we would continue Whitney's legacy or something. This song not only reminds me of that day, but makes me think of high school in general (I think cause Susan loved it!).

The reason I bring this up is that this song is in the movie Just Friends, which I TOTALLY recommend you see. Claudia and I think that Ryan Reynolds is the cutest and can't believe that we didn't know who he was until we watched this movie! What a talented actor! :) I just love when the ending credits are rolling and Ryan Reynolds' character is singing I Swear. I could put this part on repeat and see it over and over again cause it is too funny!

I'm very excited about something today. Can't really share because it has nothing to do with me, but it's been giving me contractions all day long! hahaha. All this excitement makes Chase want to pop out and say, "I'm here!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home