Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I have a doctor's appointment today and I'm actually happy about it. I've been having some strong contractions lately and I just need to hear some reassurance that everything is ok.

Sorry about the lack of pictures on this site. The sad fact is that my family doesn't take a lot of pictures at all. I hate being in pictures and Jason hates taking pictures...what a perfect match! All the pictures of my pregnant ass have already been posted here...I believe all 3! I know one day, when I am all wrinkly and old, I will demand to know from Jason, "Now why did you take more pictures of me when I was younger? Now I don't have proof to show the grandkiddies that grandma wasn't always an old wrinkled fart!" while bopping him over the head with a pillow and his dentures falling to the floor.

Here is a school picture of Tyler. We just got it back yesterday and I actually cried. Jason said that Tyler looks sad in the picture. I don't know, maybe that is why I get really emotional when I look at it. I wasn't there with him so I can imagine the photographer telling him to sit on that green wicker seat and Tyler wondering what the heck is going on. Maybe because it's his very first "school" picture. I know there will be so many more in the future, but this is his first and I think that he is already growing too fast in front of my eyes. Maybe it's because it hurts to know that I'm not and cannot always with him. But, most likely of all the reasons, I cry because I love him so much.