Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Hello! Happy Monday! :) Not much going on here at home. I gave myself a facial and manicure today. Wahoo..exciting life I tell you. I tried to do a pedicure, but it wasn't pretty and I gave up. Visualize an orangutan giving itself a pedicure. Funny, but kind of sad at the same time, no?

Well, I'll tell you a little bit about this new facial. You have to try it because, I don't know what it does, but it does something! All you need is some non coated aspirin and honey. I take about 3 aspirins and sprinkle a little bit of water on them. Then, I add 1 tablespoon of honey and mash up the aspirin with in. Then I put it on my face for about 10 minutes and, voila, when I wash the aspirin/honey mask off my face, it is glowing and refreshed. Even Jason could see the difference! (and trust me, he is not one to notice these things.) I did it three times (once a week) in the the last three weeks and I really see a difference! I told Jason what it was and he was like, "Oh yeah, aspirin has natural acids in it." I swear my husband thinks he knows everything!

Well, it could also be:
- hormones (you know that pregnancy glow everyone speaks of?)
- the fact that I sleep A LOT!
- the fact that I am home and have no stress whatsoever.
- the fact that I'm eating healthier and drinking more water.

But, I think it is the mask. So anyways, it's so cheap..it's worth a try!

There's my beauty post for the year! :)