Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

No wonder some pregnant women get fat! Yesterday, I had the weirdest feeling in the world. All I wanted to do was eat. And after eating something, all I wanted to do was eat some more. The power of wanting to eat was amazing and I thought I couldn't fight it. I've never had such an appetite before, not even while I was pregnant with Tyler, so it was so odd to be hungry ALL DAY LONG.

I thought it was because I'm stuck at home, but there have been many days when I've been home for long periods of time and never once felt this need to eat. So, it must be pregnancy, hormones, etc. Usually, Jason will be the first to tell me to eat, but yesterday, by the end of the night, he was giving me this look like, "Are you really going to eat more?!" I was so baffled by the state of my body, I just went to sleep. That got rid of the feeling for a good 10 hours....too bad I woke up with the urge to eat this morning!

I need to get out of this place!