Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Friday, May 04, 2007

I realized today that Tyler is not a baby anymore! Actually, Jason commented that he thinks Tyler is done with his Terrible Two's. Of course, he fusses a little to get his way, but he has really gone through this huge transformation in the last few weeks.

There are so many things he is able to say and do now. It's really amazing. And also, I think he has an incredible memory. I told him what a tunnel was ONCE using his train set. The next day, he pointed to another tunnel that he has and said, "tunnel." I couldn't believe it.

He says when he wants something, when he doesn't want something, when he want more or less of something. Today he cracked us up in the morning by saying "ha ji ma" when we were putting lotion on his face. I have no idea where he picked that up cause we don't speak to him in Korean and my in-laws don't really say that to him.

My favorite time of the day is when I put him to sleep. He does this frantic hug that is beyond cute and makes this face like something is after him and he needs to get into my arms quickly. He will actually stroke my arm and sing "Night Night Butterfly." (a song that we made up).

Well, just a little post about my growing boy. The joys that come out of seeing our little miracle grow are endless.