Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I spent most of my day with my dad at home today. My dad is such a character. I don't know how else to describe him. You just have to know him to KNOW him and understand his little quirks. I do know that he makes me laugh with his thoughts and and ideas about the world.

He came over last night with a bunch of gifts, which he does every time he comes over, and the gifts he brings each time are so odd that you wonder what he was thinking when he bought them. He brought over what he thought was a toy bicycle and motocycle for Tyler, but really it's made of metal and is suppose to be home decoration, like something you would put on the bookshelf just to look at. It is completely silver and made with all these small parts. (Talk about dangerous for a little toddler!) Tyler was kind of confused by it but played with it nonetheless while I watched him carefully.

My dad amazes me too. He is a true survivor. You can put him on any country in the world and I know he would do just fine. He is very charming and knows all the right words to say to someone. I think he has a contagious laugh and smile. He also has this gift of business and can make a buck out of nothing. I swear he could talk someone into buying the lint off their shirt.

I have so much more I could say about my dad, but like I said, he is hard to describe. You just have to meet him. He would try to make you laugh. Then try to sell you something.