Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

I've been feeling so bloated and fat these past few days! The past few weeks of inactivity is really getting to me. I ususally love the feeling of moving my body so just lying around like a damn bump on a long doesn't suit me one bit!

Yesterday, I went to the doctor's appointment and she told me to "take it easy this month" because I had gained 6 pounds in a month. I was going to say, "Take it easy?!!! Woman, you the one who put me on bedrest and I can't leave my house or even walk around my place and then you tell me to take it easy?" Once again, never say comments like that to a pregnant woman, peoples! I know she is my doctor and all, but I don't care to hear "take it easy" when it comes to my weight from anyone!

So after my appointment, I was in a bad mood and took it out on Jason a bit on the phone. When I got back home and explained where my foul mood came from: "I was hungry, I was wearing inappropriate clothes and, I feel fat!" His response: "What else is new?!" Haha, now, some of you may think that is mean, but we mean together so I think that's funny!

This morning, Jason says to me, "I'm so glad that the doctor's comment hit you so hard that you had an In n Out burger and chocolate chip ice cream for dinner, and now you're stuffing your face for breakfast!" (said while I shoving a buttery croissant in my mouth)

And after I thought about throwing the piece of croissant at him, I just continued to feed my puffed up face.