Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm so embarrassed right now! Ok, for the last few days, Tyler hasn't been eating much dinner and when I tell my in-laws that, they say something like, "Oh of course he didn't. He had __________ (add any junk food here....Korean crackers, Pepero, SunnyDelight, yogool...you know that Korean sugar drink? They must think it's really yogurt because they give him one every day!, etc). And that would burn me up inside.

Now, don't get me wrong. I LOVE my in-laws. They are the best people in the world and they have been so kind and generous to me while I've been on bedrest. But, I don't like hearing that Tyler is eating that crap while he is in their care. I would just bite my tongue and then complain to Jason when he got home.

But, I never told Jason to bring it up to them! I don't know exactly what was said during this conversation but it probably went something like this, "Cristina told me that you are feeding Tyler junk food and she doesn't like it so stop giving it to him." And for a second, it probably made them feel really bad. Here they are going totally out of their way to make sure that I stay home, taking Tyler to preschool and picking him up, driving all the way from PV to bring him home. And they must think I'm the most ungrateful little daughter-in-law in the world. Of course, Jason said everything is fine and that they just laughed when he told them. (Laughed?? Like haha funny laugh or that nerve of that lazy ass girl you married who is always lying on her ass laugh?) AHHH!

This is eating me up inside. I don't want to face them later. God, please don't have them hate me.