Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Every night before Tyler goes to bed, he has a cup of milk. Yesterday night, Jason and I noticed that we were short of milk but decided to just add some water to it. Tyler took a sip and yelled, "That's not milk. It's water!" Jason then opened the sippy cup to show him that the liquid was white. Tyler looked at it and said, "It's milk." We thought we were in the clear. Then, he took another sip and yelled, "No, it's not milk. It's water, ahpa. I want milk." So, it was decided that Jason would go to the market to get some. While Jason was getting ready to leave, Tyler said, "I want to go too" while putting on his shoes. It is so much fun to hear him string words together to make sentences!

I'm so ready to move out of our place. Since we moved back to LA and throughout this whole pregnancy, I've been telling Jason, "This place is crowded, but let's try to bear with it until we absolutely can't stand it so we could pay off school loans." And for some reason, all of a sudden (within this week actually) I can't bear our place any longer! Tyler's toys are everywhere and we don't have space for even our necessities! I don't think we'll be able to move before Chase arrives, but hopefully, by January, we'll be someplace else. It's time to move on. I'm at a point where I don't care how much we're saving by living here. It's an issue of quality of life! :)

Thanks Helen and Claud for all your help yesterday. Helen, you surprised me tooooo much! Tyler played with the balloons all night long!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

it's amazing how much little kids know. tyler is turning out to be such a smartie pants. move to irvine already!!!

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. where do they learn that?! amazing little creatures...

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home