Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Friday, July 13, 2007

I absolutely love Lakeshore Learning stores. I get a high just walking through its doors. Once I took Claudia there and she was surprised at how utterly happy and giddy I was. I seriously want to buy everything. I want to get everything for Tyler. I have visions of starting a school of my own. I get their catalogs sent to my house and I look at it over and over again earmarking things that I want to buy. Some people get a high buying purses. I have a friend who gets a high from buying things at the Container Store. I get a high buying educational toys for children.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

oh yay...another place i can spend money on brady. but i get that way too...at target and tall mouse. =)

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home