Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Friday, February 11, 2005

My aunt called me yesterday to tell me that I should be looking out for a package containing clothes and blankets for Tyler...more clothes! My little dumpling already has enough clothes to dress a hospital nursery for a year! I think I went a little crazy shopping for Tyler, as far a clothes are concerned. I just can't help it! Everything is too cute. I keep telling myself that all the stuff will last more than one child and that I should take advantage of Portland's no sales tax. But I should really stop and save some money now.

Jason took the car to work today, so I am trapped at home today! Yay, more Maury! I live next to this pretty cool street and I should totally go for a walk. The weather is surprisingly nice today, too!

I finally decided on the stroller and infant car seat that I want. After much- and I mean much- deliberation, I've finally decided and it feels like a ton of bricks have been lifted off my shoulders. You'll see how hard it is to decide on certain items when you are shopping for your child. There are so many options and you just want the best.

Well, I know I'm not working, but I'm thrilled that it's Friday. That means Jason will be home Saturday and Sunday! Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home