Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

The line "Who's your daddy?" reminds me of Allen, though I don't ever recall a specific time when he said it. That, and also the butt slapping dance move. Now that I have seen him do many a times.

Last night as I sat making a "To do" list, Jason asked me what I was doing and when I told him, he said, "What's so hard about writing #1 Nothing. #2 Nothing. #3, oh what do you know...Nothing!" haha, real funny. I don't do nothing!! Dude, yesterday, I did the laundry and it took me like gazillon trips up and down the elevator because I didn't want to break my back or my water to lug 100 pounds in one trip. I had to remind my dear husband that I don't sit around and eat Bons Bons all day... just Ben & Jerry's Chucky Monkey.

A little confession of sorts: When I first took a home pregnancy test, I was confused because I was suppose to see a dark pink line (like the one on the box) if I was pregnant and no line if I wasn't. Well, a very very faint line came up and I wasn't sure what that meant! So, what did I do? I called the EPT toll free line! The lady who answered told me to put the pee stick on a waist high table or counter and stand above it and asked if I could still see the line. With her still on the line, I did just that. I could still see the very faint line! And so this operator was the very first person to say to me, "Congratulations on your pregnancy!" haha. Jason couldn't believe that I actually called, but hey, I just HAD to know!

Yesterday, I received a baby present from someone I met ONE time! The person that I subbed for. We had met in September once to go over the class, what was expected, what I should cover with the class, etc. When I got the package in the mall, I was so shocked! She must have gotten my address from the office. Wow..that was really sweet of her for remembering I was pregant and going out and getting Tyler something! Some people are too thoughtful!

I'm craving chocolate pudding and there is a lady bug nest in our apartment somewhere. I must quench my craving and find the nest, in that order. Then go back to sleep.

Have a good Thursday! Apprentice Night!

Oh, that reminds me! Why did Fox have to change the airing time for American Idol? Who stays up that late?! Is it just me?...10:00 is way past my bedtime! I missed it last night! Jen, Weiker, if we go back to LA, you guys have to help us hook up the TIVO...we are a bunch of idiots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home