Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

hello, i got online right now to write smack about my in laws and decided to check facebook (which i do too often, in my opinion). then i noticed that i had a picture up on my profile that i didn't want anyone to see! crap!!! my stomach is in knots right now. ahhhh!!! i accidentally uploaded it last week when i was trying to put up a new profile pic and thought i deleted it immediately afterwards but i guess that i didn't and it's been up for a week! oh, the damage is done and i feel like a damn fool. it's karma for wanting to write smack about my in laws.

so onto the real reason i wanted to get online... onto the ....smack! :)

i'm making breakfast in the kitchen and my mother in law comes  into the kitchen and asks, " is what you are making from scratch?" is it just me or was her voice a bit condescending? "of course," i answer, "who buys prepared POTATOES?" then, as soon as she walks away, i promptly throw away the frozen potatoe bag from trader joes in the trash and hope she didn't already see it. i'm sure she could taste the mushy, "not fresh" taste of the premade potatoes and think of me as liar. a rude question begets a rude answer. who cares if the potatoes are from the freezer or if i dug them up from the ground myself? i say she should be happy eating any pototoes at all- mashed, cut up, dried, baked, fried, hand battered, tossed, pickled,  or FROZEN. that's my thought on it.

4 Comments:

Blogger WK said...

Cristina, you are too funny!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

hey weikuo!! how are you doing?! i'm so glad someone reads this blog! :) thanks for commenting!

9:02 AM  
Anonymous susan said...

puhahaha!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

omg, i almost died from laughing out loud. you crack me up!

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home