Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm so mad at myself!!

#1. We went to Buca over the weekend and I totally forgot that I had a $10 off coupon. In my purse!

#2. We went to a Japanese buffet and I didn't realize that we didn't have to pay for Tyler! I just assumed that, since he was three, we did. I just looked online and you start paying when children are 4! $8 down the toilet!

#3. I drove all the way to Bed, Bath and Beyond (far from me) because I had store credit and a 20% off coupon, and guess what? I didn't use either one!! I paid cash!

What is wrong with me?!!! Can't keep blaming "mommy" brain for everything!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

don't you hate it when that happens? i have the same problem!

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude... it's not a mommy thing because i'm not a mommy yet, but it still happens to me!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home