Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chase wakes me up every morning by bringing me my home slippers. How cute is that? It reminds me of a dog bringing his leash to his owner to get walked. And if I put my feet in front of him, he will place the slippers on my feet. Even though half the times, he places the left slipper on my right foot and the right slipper on my left foot, this morning ritual always brings a smile to my face, however tired I may be.

The boys are getting bigger, which means they play together! Hallelujah! When we were in Viginia, they played together for a whole hour in our hotel room without needing any help from me. I thought it was amazing and it nearly brought a tear to my eye. Of course, I got emotional because they are now really playing with each other, but mostly, I got emotional because that means I have some more freedom now and I don't have to literally be next to them every second of the day.

My days are filled with driving them here and there, shopping, and having play dates once in a while. I'm pretty beat by the end of the day, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love watching my boys grow! Tyler amazes us with his memory (boy remembers everything!) and his awful dancing (he got it from his daddy!). Chase makes us laugh by trying to be just like his older brother (he even tackles Tyler to the floor!) and by giving us his big bear hugs and long, wet kisses.

Happy Day everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

awww...that is nice. i love that siblings can play together. hopefully that rings true with brothers and sisters. =)

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home