Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Some random pics from this past month.


Chase says, "Give me that!"


Thumper says, "Food please!"


In Carlsbad...outlet shopping.


Christmas cards. Next year, I think I will be a little more creative in the way I display them. Do you see your card?


My big boys enjoying their chocolate pretzels from Christine. (thanks..they were yummy!)


The boys waiting at Jen and Vinh's wedding rehearsal.


Walking around a lake with Uncle Rich. What is on his head? I think it was Katie's hat.


Tyler had a blast Christmas eve running around with his cousins.


Though I think he was a bit jealous of their videogames.


He was very proud to show off the cupcakes he made for the party. I just noticed some of them are burnt! haha...we tried!


Chase loves Thumper.


Doesn't Tyler look so big in this picture?


We think my mom liked her present!


At Jen's wedding rehearsal.


Tyler and his best bud Hadley after his school's Christmas program.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that picture of them sitting together. you guys have thumper again?

11:33 PM  
Blogger WK said...

Thumpers ears are sooooooo long!!!!!

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home