Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rude, Old Korean Ladies!

Yesterday, my mom came over and, after eating lunch, we went over to a Korean make up store so my mom could pick up some lotion. I was just tagging along and had nothing that I needed or wanted. After this one lady helped my mom pick out what she needed, she turned to me and said, "You have uneven skin tone, large pores, and blemishes. I have the perfect thing for all those problems." I was like, "Excuse me?" I didn't even start a conversation with her or show any interest in any of her products. It's like, thanks lady for pointing out what is wrong with me. Can you imagine if someone at Nordstroms said that? Crazy!

Korean ladies can be so rude! So, that got me thinking of this one other time when a Korean person was rude to me. I don't remember where I was, but after "studying" my face, this person said, "None of your features are nice individually, but they somehow work together on your face." !!! hahaha... isn't that funny? What was I suppose to say... THANKS! Talk about left handed compliment!

I know all you Korean girls know what I am talking about and you know that "stare" older Korean ladies give you, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

you have the nicest skin! i always tell you that when i see you. screw those korean old ladies!

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not just Korean, Chinese old (and young) ladies are the same way.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home