Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I really just wanted to post one video a day but I couldn't help it. Here is another song that reminds me of 8th grade. I remember listening to it over and over on tape with Susan in my living room.(Susan, you're in like all my Whitney memories!) This song also takes me back to the exact moment when I first heard this song, sitting in a gym when I was a wee little junior high student, looking at all the cool things the upper classmen were doing on the gym floor.

There is something very breezy about this song, don't cha think? Another strange video, but the song is awesome!

Here is Forever Young by Alphaville.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this song. there's something about it that makes you want to roll down your windows and drive somewhere.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

i think this song is ingrained in all whitneyites' memories. reminds me of those friday night dances we had...

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home