Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Friday, November 21, 2008

One thing I learned from raising boys.

In the early stages of toilet training Tyler, I was teaching Tyler to dab the end of his pee pee with a small piece of toilet paper after he went pee pee. Jason saw me and asked what the heck I was doing and told me that was unnessasary. I had no idea that boys just swing their penis like a lasso or tap it up and down to get the last bits of pee off their thing and just put on their underwear back on! They have a pee pee "hole." Girls have pee pee holes. How come they don't wipe? I just had no idea! haha. Can you picture Tyler dabbing the end of his pee pee with toilet paper the rest of his life? haha...now I think it is funny!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

seems logical from a girl's point of view. =)

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home