Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Monday, December 08, 2008

Even Tyler is worried about the economy, recession, and lay offs! The other day he asked me, "Mommy, did you lose your job?" I said I didn't and asked him why he asked, and he replied, "Well, you don't go to work anymore." He just cracks me up every day!

The next video is dedicated to my brother, Richard, since this is his favorite "boy meets girl" scene in a movie. Rich, one day you will meet your Juliet...can't wait till that happens!



To Christine and Conrad, I am so excited to hear the great news. You guys are seriously the best parents, and Brady and your new addition are so lucky to have you two as parents. Can't wait to see the little one in five short months....Love, Cristina

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

thanks for the congrats. as for tyler...he is too perceptive. i'll bet it is all those recessionista dinners you are serving him! =)

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home