Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tyler is too cute. Tonight, before he went to bed, he walked into the kitchen where I was doing the dishes and said, "Mommy, I would appreciate it if I could get a snack before going to bed." So I peeled an orange and gave it to him to eat. A few minutes later, he walked back into the kitchen and said, "Mommy, this orange is horrible." Just imagine this said in the cutest toddler voice imaginable.

Yesterday, he called me to do something for him (I forgot what it was.) and as I was doing it for him, he said shaking his head, "Parents have to do everything around here." haha... that's so true, Tyler, but please change "parents" to "mommy!"

Two videos of the boys freaking out at Chuck e Cheese because they are scared of Chuck E...(is that his name?) I am such a mean mom... listen to how I just laugh at them like a hyena! Also, I have to ask, "Do I REALLY sound like that?" I mean, is my voice that freakin' annoying and nasally? Oh geez, I'm glad that I don't have to listen to my true voice all day long!



2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

hope you went to the one in lake forest, i heard the others are quite dirty. =) btw - chuckie cheese is quite scary with those big ole teeth!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Yes, we were in Lake Forest...I've been to a couple around here and they are ALLLLLLLL disgusting!!! we are having Tyler's birthday party at chuck e cheese...get ready!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home