Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I think I'll use this site to write some product review for some of my fave products! Yay..

1. First product review is for Dearform slippers. I can't believe I lived without these slippers in my life! I bought it two months ago and have worn them every day since. They make my feet toasty and cozy, and at only 10.99 a pair (at Costco), it is a great deal! The best part about these slippers are that they are machine washable! I can't imagine slippers that you cannot throw into the wash, though I am sure they exist. I've gotten food on them, stepped into baby rice cereal, and lets not even talk about how stinky some (not mine..some other folks!) feet can get. I love my slippers! If you are looking for a wonderful cheap gift for Christmas, look no further. These slippers are at Costco right now! :)

2. Second product review is for Biosilk Silk Therapy. I'm always looking for products to make my hair shiny and manageable. No one wants fizzy unruly hair! My previous searches for the perfect product to make my hair shiny was all in vain cause they all made my hair greasy and gross. Which reminds me of when I put in some citrus shine in my hair in college and Annie told me she knew that I didn't take a shower in days. Well, that is NOT the "shine" we are going for, right ladies? So then I saw this product at Costco (for about $12) and I decided to give it a chance. Can you say "AMAZING!" I put a small amount on the palm of my hands, mixed it around, then rubbed it onto my hair starting from the scalp to the ends. It made my hair feel like fine silk! None of the heavy, I-put-something-on-my-hair feeling. Just clean, natural looking shine. You can put it on when your hair is wet or dry which is great because, well, I'm not quite sure why, but I like having that option! ;) So, this product would add extra woomp for special days you take the time to straighten your hair or just every day wear for that matter! Just thought I would share about my new find. From one girl to another.... (sorry if there are any guys out there reading this! Y'all can use it too! Products don't discriminate!)

More product reviews to come! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home