Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

This past weekend, Jason's parents came over to watch the boys and we went to watch our first "adult" movie in over a year. We watched Slumdog Millionaire, and I loved it! I knew nothing about the movie except that it had to do with the show Who Wants to be a Millionaire. In the beginning of the movie, it shows two young brothers living in the slums of India without their parents, stealing food, trying to make money, etc, and I couldn't stop thinking of my boys. I was near tears thinking about Tyler and Chase, and thanking God for them and thanking God that they had each other.

The following day, we went to Disneyland. When we were on the Pirates ride, Tyler held onto Chase's jacket. When I asked him why he did that, Tyler said he didn't want Chase to fall out of the boat. Just to play with him a little bit, I told him that it would be ok if Chase fell in the water, that he would just get a little wet and that it would not be a big deal. His response: "OF COURSE NOT! Chase does not know how to swim! He will drown!" It was the cutest thing ever and the whole ride, I kept looking at Tyler's hand holding so tightly to his brother's jacket and thinking of what a wonderful older brother Tyler is and will always be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

that is too sweet...that makes my heart melt.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home