Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Earlier in the evening, Tyler got in trouble after I found him trying to give Chase some medication. I told him that this was dangerous and that something could happen to Chase. This got him scared and he cried and asked me to pray that nothing would happen to Chase.

As he was falling asleep, I went into his room, gave him a hug and told him I loved him. Without opening his eyes, he said, "Mommy, I am sorry." I asked him what he was sorry about and he said, "I am sorry for what I did to Chase today." Oh my, it almost brought a tear to my eye. Tyler is such a good boy. He is good natured and just a good kid. I am so proud of him.

And let's not forgot Chase. For the past two nights, before falling asleep, he put his hands together and says, "Amen" all on his own without being asked. Where did he learn that? It's so cute.

3 Comments:

Blogger Missy Krissy said...

your kids are growing up to be bundles of joy! they are so kind hearted. i can't wait to see them grow into gentlemen!

9:55 PM  
Blogger alice said...

aw~ dude. i hope bennett is as good as tyler/chase! i'm lucky to have such a good mommy friend like you so i can pick your brain to pieces!! =)

7:47 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

that is too cute. it makes me want to have two little boys too so they can be super close.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home