Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm really not a sensitive person at all, ESPECIALLY when it comes to my birthday. It's just a day and I don't care to make a big deal out of it. But for some strange reason, I'm sad about someone's lack of interest in it. Something doesn't feel right.

Sorry about such a downer post. Thanks to those who called as I turned 31. Probably just PMS, but for the FIRST time in my life, I cared that I heard from my friends on my birthday. I was volunteering in Tyler's class for most of the day so I didn't get to answer some of my phone calls, but I got your messages and it put a smile on my face. You know who you are, and I am blessed to have you in my life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Missy Krissy said...

hi -

i really miss you and can't wait to see you in less than 2 weeks...thank you for being such a wonderful friend. you are fabulous!!!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

i hear ya! getting older, you don't care for the gifts, but you still want people to send an e-mail or message acknowledging it's your b-day. hope you had fun in vegas and partied hard - all 31 years of you! =)

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home