Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

What's so good about facebook? It was so much easier to STALK on friendster! muhahaha... you know what I mean.

Speaking of stalking online, I have plenty of sites that I "stalk." Number one site of course is Brady's because he is so cute and his site is updated so often so I know that I will most likely get a new post every time I check. Then, I have some other sites as well, which I won't mention here since I am STALKING them!

BUT, I don't like it when people who have sites say that other people are "stalking" them. I mean, if you put something out on the internet, don't you do that because you WANT people to look at it? And then, to say that you feel "STALKED?" Come on, now. I just don't get it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Missy Krissy said...

i stalk you!!!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

i stalk you too! but it is so much easier to k.i.t. =)

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home