Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Guess what Tyler's favorite thing to watch is?

Mary Kate and Ashley's To Grandmother's House We Go. I got it on Amazon after thinking of some shows/movies(not cartoons)that had four year old characters in them. The movie is like 20 years old and the girls are around four years old in it. Tyler wants to watch it every day and has memorized most of the lines. He says they are "cute" and blows kisses at them! haha... I ordered some more ancient Mary Kate and Ashley movies for his upcoming birthday. I think he will like them!

Another show he likes to watch? Little People, Big World. The reason why he likes this show? Because I told him that this show takes place in Oregon and that he actually "saw" the Roloff house when he was in my tummy. It is seriously the most beautiful house, and I stopped my car to look at the place. I was so shocked to see it on TV years later! He tells Chase, "Don't watch this show. You were not born in Portland, Orgeon."

We missed you Felicia...hope you feel better!

Can't wait for the big weekend! Kris and Chris are getting married!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

tyler is too funny and sweet! and so smart too!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home