Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Hello! I'm at 34 weeks now, so 4 more weeks to go until I am full term. One more month! For some reason, I was extra sleepy today. I think I slept through most of the day. Nice.

There is one thing that I've been craving throughout this pregnancy... shaved ice (paht bing soo)! I want it like all the time. There is this one place in Gardena that has the best one near our house so Jason has been there like a million times just in this past month. I think I could eat it all day long. Actually, now that I think about it, I wish I could find a place near my house that sells shaved ice with just syrup and nothing else, like the ones at fairs and amusement parks. I don't need all that red bean and ice cream that Koreans like to put in their shaved ice. I guess I just really like the crunchy cold ice. I wish I could find a ice machine that shaves ice very fine. My in- laws have a machine that I tried using but the shaved ice doesn't come out the way I like it, it's kind of too chunky to be shaved. Anyways, I would love to buy good, good machine.

With Tyler, all I really craved was fruit. We would go to Costco and get all this fruit and I would devour all of it. The funny thing is that Tyler has loved fruit since birth. I wonder if it is because I ate so much of it when I was pregnant.

I'm just glad that I'm not one of those ladies who crave fried chicken and ice cream during their pregnancies! Ice and fruit..can't be too bad for ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home