Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Tyler was a very bad boy last night, waking up way too much. I think he had major gas. (BTW, if your child has gas issues, there is nothing that sounds better than farts. When Tyler farts, it is sweet music to my ears.) I think it had something to do with what I ate, but who knows?

Is this totally wrong? Every morning, I set Tyler down on a towel in the bathroom. He loves it in there! I turn on the lights, the fan, and the heater. There is something about the noise from the fan and the red lights coming off the heater that entertains him for at least 30 mintues... 30 minutes of sweet freedom. Even though he seems to enjoy it, I always feel guilty. It can't be too clean in the bathroom.

Darn, it's raining all day today and tomorrow. I am so bummed! That means Tyler and I can't go out for our walk. And trust me, my ass could use the exercise! So I guess were stuckd here with my best friend, Samsung.

Yesterday we went to the mall and bought our turkey some new clothes cause the ones he has are too small. I got Subway while I was there and I gotta say, subs are pretty good if you have them once in a great while. I am not a sandwich/sub girl like Claud but there are times when it is yummy!

I want some Mother's iced oatmeal cookies.

Who are all those losers lined up to see Star Wars? Who are all those losers dressed up in Star Wars characters? Don't they have jobs?! (Well, who am I to talk about jobs, but come on now!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home