Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Monday, May 09, 2005

My right wrist hurts. Everytime I move my thumb, I feel a popping sensation near my wrist. Can't be good. I've had it for over a month but of course, like an idiot, I ignored it and now it really hurt. This wouldn't be such a big deal since I don't have a job and I stay home most of the day, BUT it is a big deal now since I have a baby to take care of! It's so sad. I try so hard not to move my thumb when I pick Tyler up and hold him which makes me pick him up all jerky. He must think I'm crazy. It's just a huge inconvience at the moment... for me, Jason and Tyler! Jason bought me a wrist brace the other day so I'm hoping it will heal soon. Since the wrist brace is bumpy with straps and I still have to hold Tyler, I decided it would be best to cover the brace with a sock so I made Jason cut up one of his white socks. It's pretty funny looking. Jason kept calling me Michael Jackson and I moonwalked around our place yesterday.

Watched National Treasure yesterday. Very, very poor writing. Like I could have written it.

You know which shows I like on TV? Well, of course, there are the reality shows: Apprentice (still my favorite!), Amazing Race (not rooting for Amber and Rob), and any of the shows with super bad children and super nannies. I also really like Talk Soup on E (think it is hilarious) and Cold Case. If you haven't seen Cold Case, I would recommend it. I like the fact that cases can still be solved after so many years. It makes me feel like there is some justice and criminals can't get away with crimes.

Yesterday I walked to Rite Aid with Tyler and I ended up buying ALL this chocolate cause it was on sale. If you know me, you know I LOVE chocolate. I eat it almost everyday and I always have some on hand because I never know when I will have the craving for a piece. It's quite a fattening addiction. Anyways, when I got back, Jason was like, "What is all this chocolate?" I told him that I couldn't help myself because all of it was on sale. (Now that I think about it, I probably saved like a few coins.) Then Jason responded with, "Sale doesn't mean it free!" I don't know...retarded story but I thought it was funny. It's such a "husband like" statement.

Dude, I'm getting hungry. Which reminds me, I had fajita left overs that I spilled all over the kitchen last night (I blame my thumb!). Imagine little rice and beans splattered all over clean white tile...not a pretty picture. Now imagine my fat ass on my knees with a damn sock/ brace thinging on trying to pick it all up while cursing at the left over container for being retarded and not closing properly (Though it was I who had closed it!) Anyways, it would have made a perfectly good meal today so I mourn it.

Have a happy happy Monday! Tomorrow Tyler goes in for shots...poor thing. I think I will stay in the waiting room. I'll feel so helpless hearing him cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home