Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

His nickname is officially Mr. Chubs.

Tyler is such a BIG boy now! I took him to my doctor's appointment yesterday and my doctor was amazed at how big he is! Tyler weighs about 14 pounds now and is wearing clothes for 6 month olds! He doesn't quite look like a sumo wrestler yet, but he's getting there!

I'm so glad that I purchased Baby Einstein's Learning Gym before he was born. I'll lay him down and he'll play for twenty to thirty minutes...glorious minutes of freedom I tell you!

We got another blanket for Tyler in the mail. Quilts/blankets must be exremely popular baby gifts. We have received one from: my mom, Jason's grandmother, my aunt, Deanna and June.

Guess what?! Claudia is going to start tutoring Rumor Willis! Does that name ring a bell? Yes, Bruce and Demi's kid! Claudia has been tutoring the daughter of the president of Warner Pictures and I guess her name has been going around. She also tutors Sally Field's kid too. Cool or what?

Well, not much going on other than feedings, cuddling, and diaper changing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home