Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Does anyone know if Ben & Jerry's changed their Cherry Garcia ice cream? I just ate some and it just didn't taste the same and the carton read, "with chocolate flakes." I thought it was suppose to have "chocolate chucks," not flakes. Anyways, I hate it when food is not consistent., like when you got a restaurant to order something you loved before and it doesn't taste the same. I hate that! Chefs have to recognize the importance of consistency, consistency, consistency!

Jason went to Chicago yesterday to take his boards. Since I have known him, he has had a major test every year....poor guy. When I graduated college, that was it. I told myself, "No more stinkin' tests!" but poor Jason gets one each year. He doesn't read this, but I wish my big baby luck on his test!

So, I'm at home with Tyler and my mother in law. I had a heart to heart with my MIL today and I told her that I wouldn't mind one bit living with her and my FIL once we get a house. That idea was tossed around a bit last year, but they thought it would be too burdensome for me and told Jason that they would rather live on their own. I feel like this past month has been somewhat of a trial run and there hasn't been any problems. My in-laws are not ones to scowl or lecture or expect things. They go with the flow. They are seriously two of the kindest people I know and I wouldn't mind living with my in-laws one bit.

Tyler hit the one month mark yesterday! yay! He is more aware of his surroundings and makes eye contact now. He is too cute. It's amazing to see me and Jason in him, my lips, his nose. If having a baby with another person and making one person from two is not the ultimate sign of love, I don't know what is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home