Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Ok, I need to vent and bitch here. I have another pet peeve. When someone tells me the ending of a movie, book, tv show, KOREAN DRAMA without asking me first if I want to know the ending or at least with plenty of warning so I could tune out. Damn! I just got on someone's xanga and this girl totally gave away the ending of Sad Story!! I swear...some people! I clicked out as soon as I could but the damage had had been done because she gave away the ending in one short sentence. Damn! I really liked this Korean drama too..it's a good one and it's been awhile since I really looked forward to watching the next video of a drama. Now, it's pretty much ruined for me and I'm completely bummed.

Now if only I knew this girl, I would give her a piece of my mind! haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home